- .Net Framework 4 or later. (Download)
- Windows Installer 4.5 or later. (Download)
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Recommended Minimum: 1GHz Processor with 512MB RAM.
- Go to the download page and click on the ‘Download’ link.
- Save the setup.exe file to a convenient place on your computer
- Run setup.exe
- Because we cannot afford publisher certificates you will get an unknown publisher warning. Click ‘Run’.
- An ‘Application Install – Security Warning’ window will popup. Click ‘Install’
- Providing everything ran smoothly the software will install and then run.
The first time the software runs you will be asked to specify a driver directory. This is where the software will store driver parameters for all your drivers. This can be anywhere but we recommend that it is on your c:/ drive. There are some folders that the software does not have permission to access and choosing one here will cause errors.
The software will periodically check for updates. However if you want to manually check for updates click on Help -> About. If there are any updates available you will be able to download and install them simply by clicking on the ‘Update’ button.
As always, if you have any problems feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.